We are pleased to introduce Nairobi, Kenya as the Main Site for the 2nd African Conference on Precision Agriculture
Learn more about the Trademark Hotel
Located in Nairobi's Gigiri neighborhood, which is the heart of the city's International and Diplomatic area, the Trademark Hotel is connected to a shopping mall and is located a short walk away from Village Market. The Trademark provides an airport drop-off service, and an onsite restaurant and cafe. Rooms include laptop-friendly workspaces with free in-room WiFi.
Learn more about airport transfer and visa information here.
- Village Market Mall - 3 min walk - (Carrefour Supermarket is within the mall)
- United Nations Office at Nairobi - 15 min walk
- Karura Forest - 10 min drive
- Two Rivers Mall - 6 min drive
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl. Airport (NBO) - 46 min drive
- CJ's - 3 min walk
- Mugg and Bean - 3 min walk
- Osteria Gigiri - 3 min walk
- Jiko - 6 min walk
- Pan Asian Yao - 15 min walk
Check In Information
Check in time is 14:00. For a guaranteed early check in, extra charges may apply:
- Early check in before 07:00 - a fee of 100% of the room charge
- Early check in between 07:00 and 10:00 - a fee of 50% of the room charge
- Early check in between 10:00 and 14:00 - no fee will be applied, subject to availability
Check Out Information
Check out time is 12:00. For a late check out, extra charges may apply:
- Late check out between 12:00 and 18:00 - a fee of 50% of the room charge
- Late check out after 18:00 - a fee of 100% of the room charge
Please email the hotel to reserve your room in the conference room block.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and please copy email@example.com
In your email, please state your check-in date and check-out date with the time of arrival and departure noted, and that you are requesting a room under the AfCPA block code 42708.
Please use conference block code: 42708
The last day to book your room through the room block is
Friday, 28 October 2022
$150 usd per night for a single
$170 usd per night for a double
Gigiri, Nairobi, Nairobi County, 00621
Phone: +254 730 886 000
Kenya Travel Requirement
The Kenya Government Ministry of Health requires that each visitor to Kenya registers their trip BEFORE departure.
The result of the registration is a QR code that must be shown to officials before proceeding through immigration.
Please follow the directions here to complete the registration and obtain the QR code.