The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) in partnership with Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) and the International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) present the
African Conference on Precision Agriculture
8-10 December 2020
This December, AfCPA 2020 will provide unique opportunity to connect the science and practice needed to put...
Precision Agriculture in Action for Africa
- a one conference, multiple site format designed to accommodate anticipated difficulties due to COVID-19.
- a virtual main program simulcast to a network of satellite sites throughout Africa aimed at maximizing access to content and networking.
- multiple pre-recorded session available on-demand
- a fully online experience that will provide real-time opportunities to connect, learn and engage with other participants.
Who should participate in AfCPA?
- Crop consultants
- Extension personnel
- Service providers
- Other practitioners of precision agriculture