The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) in partnership with the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P), the International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) ,and the African Association for Precision Agriculture (AAPA) presents the
African Conference on Precision Agriculture
7-9 | December | 2022
This December, AfCPA 2022 will provide unique opportunity to connect the science and practice needed to put...
Precision Agriculture in Action for Africa
- a one conference, multiple site format designed to accommodate anticipated difficulties due to COVID-19.
- a virtual main program simulcast to a network of satellite sites throughout Africa aimed at maximizing access to content and networking.
- multiple pre-recorded session available on-demand
- a fully online experience that will provide real-time opportunities to connect, learn and engage with other participants.
Who should participate in AfCPA?
- Crop consultants
- Extension personnel
- Service providers
- Other practitioners of precision agriculture