The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) in partnership with Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P), the International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA), and the African Association for Precision Agriculture (AAPA) presents the
African Conference on Precision Agriculture
7-9 | December | 2022
Sign In For Conference Access
Sign in with the login credentials you used to register for the 2nd AfCPA to access:
- The "Join the Webinar" button. This button will direct you to the conference live stream.
- The Conference Exhibit Hall. See the in-person exhibit hall map for Nairobi, Kenya, and view the virtual exhibit hall booths.
- The Virtual Poster Presentations. Connect with the poster presenters through their virtual posters.
- The On-Demand Program. View pre-recorded presentations at your leisure.
This December, AfCPA 2022 will provide a unique opportunity to connect the science and practice needed to put...
Precision Agriculture in Action for Africa
Who should participate in AfCPA?
- Crop consultants
- Extension personnel
- Service providers
- Other practitioners of precision agriculture