The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) in partnership with Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) and the International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) present the
African Conference on Precision Agriculture
8-10 December 2020
- Call for Papers: 1 Jul 2020
- Abstract Deadline: 15 Sep 2020
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 15 Oct 2020
- Full Paper Deadline: 1 Dec 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Late Registration Begins: 16 Nov 2020
Yamoussoukro, Cote d’Ivoire
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Cape Coast, Ghana
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This December, AfCPA 2020 will provide unique opportunity to connect the science and practice needed to put...
Precision Agriculture in Action for Africa
- a one conference, multiple site format designed to accommodate anticipated difficulties due to COVID-19.
- a virtual main program simulcast to a network of satellite sites throughout Africa aimed at maximizing access to content and networking.
- multiple pre-recorded session available on-demand
- a fully online experience that will provide real-time opportunities to connect, learn and engage with other participants.
Who should participate in AfCPA?
- Crop consultants
- Extension personnel
- Service providers
- Other practitioners of precision agriculture