African Association for Precision Agriculture
APNI has founded the African Association for Precision Agriculture (AAPA). The main objective of the AAPA will be to work as an organized group to contribute to the development of PA in Africa and to engage the global PA community through scientific, informative, extension, and training activities. The AAPA will apply for active community status within the International Society of PA, which will require the following activities:
- Hold an Annual Community Meeting (either at the ICPA, other virtual meeting, or otherwise as arranged by Community Leadership)
- Conduct an election of Community Leadership at the Community Meeting in alternate years.
- Have a minimum of 10 ISPA members (AAPA board members will be expected to hold active ISPA membership) identified as community members at the end of each calendar year.
- Maintain a webpage with current information on the ISPA site.
- Organize a minimum of one oral session, technical tour, workshop, or event at each ICPA or other appropriate venue every two years.
AAPA Interest Form
AAPA is a new organization and we would like to hear from you if you are interested in joining. Please complete the membership form below to begin receiving our periodic newsletter and other AAPA information.
Click the links below to view the African Association for Precision Agriculture newsletters
June 29, 2021
#OFE2021 Special Issue: Agronomy for Sustainable Development