International Society of Precision Agriculture
The International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) is a non-profit professional scientific organization. The mission of the IPSA is to advance the science of precision agriculture globally.
More information can be found at our website, ispag.org.
ISPA Leadership Team
Dr. Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer
Dr. John Fulton
Dr. Athyna Cambouris
Dr. Ruth Kerry
Dr. Ian Yule
Precision Ag Definition
Precision Agriculture is a management strategy that gathers, processes and analyzes temporal, spatial and individual data and combines it with other information to support management decisions according to estimated variability for improved resource use efficiency, productivity, quality, profitability and sustainability of agricultural production.
ISPA Membership Benefits
ISPA Membership Categories:
- Individual membership
- Student membership
Membership Benefits, every individual member receives:
- Access to membership directory and opportunity to network with Precision Agriculture professionals from around the world.
- Membership account provide limited electronic space to post your resume, pictures, etc., for greater networking and professional opportunities.
- Access to electronic copy of society’s journal “Precision Agriculture”.
- Opportunities to publish research and review articles in the society’s journal
- Opportunities to present oral and poster papers at the society sponsored events such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, Asian Conference on Precision Agriculture, and European Conference on Precision Agriculture, etc.
- Discount on registration fee to the conferences sponsored by ISPA society.
- Biannual newsletter that will provide information from around the world related to Precision Agriculture research activities and industry updates.
- Opportunities to nominate and be nominated by other members for the ISPA sponsored awards and recognition at the society events.
- Discounted membership available for some countries
Link to our social media